Ever since the historic housing catastrophe of ‘08, homeowners and business proprietors have become increasingly skeptical and wary of how real estate agents operate with respect to property transactions.
Although they do owe a fiduciary duty to their clients, it’s important to note that real estate agents are basically just salesmen and saleswomen – they work almost entirely on commission and their primary goal is to close sales as expeditiously as possible.
On the other hand, it’s worth noting that your local real estate attorney in Santa Barbara, CA is far more skilled, and resourceful, which is why you should never participate in a property transaction without one of these indispensable pros at your behest.
Sales Pressure Versus Individualized Advice
If you are attempting to buy, sell, or administer a domestic property, commercial building, tenancy structure, or plot of land, it’s important to point out the fact that a real estate agent can only assist with the sales and marketing side of things, whereas a real estate attorney can serve as a protective advocate during the entire process by assisting with the following:
- Demarcating zoning liabilities and property-specific burdens.
- Negotiating, conveying, and enforcing purchase contracts or sales arrangements.
- Rectifying easement disputes, lot line issues, Public Right of Way problems, partition actions, and other convoluted legal snags that are ubiquitous in real estate.
- Conducting repossessions and defending against unlawful seizures.
- Upholding your rights, entitlements, and financial wellbeing in the midst of property deals.
Your real estate attorney will ultimately serve as a benefactor, sentinel and protector that can help you circumnavigate any kind of property or land-related complication.
Who Is the Most Acclaimed Professional in My Area?
With a faithful, unwavering real estate attorney at your side, you’ll be able to safely and sagaciously tackle all of your concerns and preserve your fiscal health, but you have to pick the right partner.
With this notion in mind, feel free to visit us at Bfaslaw.com to begin the consulting process with a responsive, empathetic maven – one get-together is all it takes to get a firm grip on your real estate issues.